Monday 14 November 2011

Today's Review: Liquid Soap Dispensers

Liquid soap dispensers are pretty awesome. I'm not quite sure when they properly came into the mainstream, but I distinctly remember a time in my childhood when the bathroom sink was adorned with a bar of soap. Bars of soap are pretty gross actually. Everyone touches them, they're all slimy, it's difficult to get an effective soap distribution on a flannel or something, and many TV shows would have you believe that people actually rub them on their genitals.

The liquid soap dispenser, on the other hand, is awesome. Just one tap and you're provided with a set amount of fresh, easy to apply soap that certainly hasn't been spread on someone's genitals. Unless something went horrible wrong at the factory.

Apparently they still sell bars of soap. I have no idea why. These bottles with pumps should be on top of all the sinks in the world, but I guess people still enjoy rubbing their face on someone's penis by proxy. Well, they're welcome to it.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment