Thursday 10 November 2011

Today's Review: Accidentally Dislocating Your Knee

I was sitting on my bed today, sorting out some stuff around the room. Yes, I can sort things out while sitting on the bed, it's a pretty small room. Anyway, after bending myself into some position or other to put a box down I got a familiar feeling. The feeling of my knee joint disconnecting a little.

There's not too much I can do in this situation. Any attempt to neatly slot it back in pretty much fails, as any kind of movement just causes it to snap back into place with a lot of accompanying pain. I guess 'cause bones kind of want to stay in place, otherwise we'd all be able to swing our joints around willy nilly, and dancing would be a hell of a lot more interesting.

The point it that it sucks. This happened several hours ago, and there's still some pain in my knee. I don't know if it's proper dislocation, but it felt like my bones coming apart so I'll just assume so. Why does it happen when I bend my legs in certain positions? I don't know, apparently my body is broken. Perhaps I should just spend my days sitting only in safe positions, but what kind of life would it be if I couldn't go crazy and sit how the hell I like? Bone dislocation certainly puts a damper on those antics.

My rating: 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment