Tuesday 22 November 2011

Today's Review: Pineapple "Jammin"


I was thirsty, I was in Tesco, I wanted something cheap. So that's how I came to drink "Jammin", which should technically be called "Jammin'", but I'll let it slide. 
I guess I could call it a little racist, seeing as it thinks a "caribbean" taste would invariably be pineapple, but I guess they could be bringing out a line of other distinctive flavours too. As long as they stay away from watermelon and fried chicken I think we're good.

How does it taste? Kinda like pineapple. I looked at the ingredients and noticed that it contains lemon and safflower concentrates, but not a trace of actual pineapple, but it's not too bad. It's not as good as the already well established caribbean carbonated beverages company Ka, but at least they tried. Obviously I liked it enough to drink more than half the bottle, as seen above, I even went back and bought another. But anything more than the current price of 29p would probably be too much for me. Good, not great.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment