Tuesday 13 December 2011

Today's Review: Homemade Breakfast Sandwich

I've been feeling a bit poor lately, so my old habits of buying stuff to eat when I'm working late shifts needs to come to an end. Trouble is I want something hot and nutritious, and that's hard when all you have is a microwave. But today I decided to cook a fry up at home and stick it all in some bread, to create my own awesome all day breakfast sandwich.


I say fry up, I mean bacon, eggs and sausage, because beans would be weird and putting hash browns in there would mean it wouldn't fit in my mouth. I ate it cold, but it was still good. It seems fry up food is good hot, good cold, but disgusting in between, kinda like pizza. The result was pretty good, much like a shop bought breakfast sandwich, so any time you're stuck for ideas, just stick whatever you have in a sandwich.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment