Monday 9 January 2012

Today's Review: Mario Coin Candy


Well, I didn't watch anything new today, but now when I'm bored I can start reviewing my Christmas presents. Let's start with a litte, but awesome, one. I got this Mario coin candy tin, shaped and patterned just like the question mark blocks scattered throughout the Mushroom Kingdom, and filled with tasty, tasty coin candy. 

I'm not exactly sure what the candy tastes of, but it does taste nice. It is somewhat lemony in nature, though while the ingredients say they are artificially flavoured, it doesn't tell me what the flavouring is called, only the colouring, which apparently can cause increases in hyperactive behaviour in children. Even better.

While the flavouring may also have potential side effects, like slightly increased likelihood that I'll actually find joy in my life instead of meticulously studying how I can blame my shortcomings on the food that I eat, I'll eat them anyway. These Mario candies are tasty, nerdy and accurately designed. Hey, when the candy's all gone, I can use the tin to store other things too. Most likely my collection of small things that I'll start collecting so I have something to put in the tin. How meta of me.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment