Sunday 5 February 2012

Today's Review: Mango Lilt


I don't particularly like Lilt that much. It's always a bit too tangy for my taste, it's nice until it just starts tasting too sharp. Must be all the pineapple and stuff. But now they have a mango flavour. Oooh. I'm not really a fan of the actual mango fruit either, it's quite nice, but it's very chalky and a little bit dry. But I've had the Rubicon sparkling mango drink before, and that's pretty awesome. None of the chalkiness.

That's basically what Mango Lilt is like. It certainly tastes like mango, despite having very little actual mango in it. It's very refreshing compared to the original Lilt, none of that dry tanginess that leaves me still a little bit thirsty afterwards. Perhaps you've given up on Lilt for the same reason, but now is your chance to go back and try this nice little twist.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment