Monday 12 March 2012

Today's Review: Crispy Crunch Rocky


I do love a good Rocky bar from time to time. They're crunchy and tasty, even though they're so small that often one is never enough. I've always gone for the original red variety, but today my eye was drawn to this flavour, one that I'd never seen before. Rockys by themselves are pretty crunchy, but with this one it's in the name. How does it stack up?

Not too well really. As soon as I bit into it something was up. There was no crunch, just some kind of soft squidge as my teeth sank into the wafer inside. Yes, the awesome biscuit that exists inside the original Rocky is gone, replaced by plain old ordinary wafer. I guess it tastes okay, but it's nothing like I was expecting, and compared to the original and best it's just a little disappointing.

My rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment