Saturday 21 April 2012

Today's Review: The Temperature Control On My Shower

We had our shower control replaced a while back, and until now I've always had it at a comfortable temperature. In fact, the dial stops turning at just that comfortable temperature. But there is a little push button that allows you to turn it up further.


Gee, thanks, I'd love a 50 degree shower. Why does it go up this high? Why do they let a shower get so hot that it burns human flesh? Is it some kind of niche market self immolation shower? Absolve your sins while cleaning your body. Well, I suppose it's nice that you have a choice of getting rid of your existing skin layer.

It's like how they make toasters with settings that burn toast. Why? Perhaps there are special kinds of bread and bodies that can survive these conditions, but I certainly won't be turning that dial so high again.

My rating: 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment