Sunday 20 May 2012

Today's Review: Coco Orange Shreddies


Wow, look how big that orange on the pack is in proportion to the Shreddies. I hoped that wasn't an accurate representation. But I bought them anyway, because I'm a sucker for any kind of limited edition food item. Coco Orange Shreddies are just that. Your regular Coco Shreddies with an orangey twist.

Not much more I can say about them really, apart from that they're awesome. Normally manufacturers feel that they can add in a little bit of flavour and call it a new variety, but the orange in these babies is pretty intense, but not enough to overpower. It's like a chocolate orange kind of taste, except there's no one judging you for eating it for breakfast. Awesome. My new favourite Shreddies.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment