Wednesday 2 May 2012

Today's Review: Rolo Chocolate Bar


Rolos? In chocolate bar form? What won't they do with them? Well, Rolos are good, and the biscuits were nice too, so I was guessing this would be quite nice too. I wasn't wrong there, but it just seems a little off.

The best way to describe it is if a fat guy sat on a bunch of regular Rolos, so that they got quite squished and melted. Every square is basically a flat Rolo, and the caramel inside is a lot more gooey than their regular counterpart. It's pretty much like Cadbury's Caramel, but obviously it tastes like Rolos. It's an interesting twist, and quite nice, but there are better bars out there.

My rating: 4/5

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your short,pithy review.
    I'm eating a bar as as I type.Where is the biscuit element?There is none..
    Oops,my fault I thought I was reviewing a 'Munchies' bar! There never was any biscuit in Rolo was there!
    My mistake.On that basis,I'm rather enjoying my bar with a steaming mug of tea and an Enid Blyton book.
    Tell me,is there a 'Munchies' chocolate bar yet? And if not.why not!!

    ReplyDelete