Thursday 19 July 2012

Today's Review: Cushions

Cushions. Why cushions? A wise man once wrote a long winded rant about cushions that I was inclined to agree with. That man is Steven Moffat, and if you haven't seen Coupling you should probably go watch that. Or just this part to get up to speed.

I have never really liked cushions. I never sit on them, I surely do move them, as Steve up there points out. I guess I have become more domesticated though, because there's something about having a nice tidy room with some cushions laid out on the bed or the sofa. They're not too useless to me anymore either. If I want to lay myself down to watch a movie, I can use the cushion to pad my head against the stiff arm of the sofa, or to prop my head up if I'm laying across the sofa itself. So yes, cushions are not too wonderful, but to me, they are the pillows of the living room, and they look quite nice too. Except for the ugly ones.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment