Wednesday 29 August 2012

Today's Review: Cadbury's Choc Full Of Pretzels



Hey, it's another Cadbury bag. But hey, it's something new! Something I like but is hard to find! Sure, I can get some bags of Flipz from Cybercandy, but they're pretty pricey.


So yes, these are chocolate covered pretzels. If you've never had them before you're missing out. You may have had chocolate covered biscuits before, but it's the specific consistency of the pretzels, and the dash of salt thrown in that really makes these shine. Salty, chocolatey, crunchy, it's a great combination. The only downside with these Cadbury ones is they're a little on the small side. I'm sure I remember Flipz being bigger, I may be mistaken, but these are just a little too tiny, I need more to satisfy my cavernous man mouth. But they do taste good. I'm sure I'll be buying more.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment