Monday 13 August 2012

Today's Review: Fiery Irn Bru



I do enjoy a bit of Irn Bru on the odd occasion that I find some, same goes for Tizer, but I prefer Irn Bru. So to find out there was a limited edition was exciting, but to discover it was "fiery" made me apprehensive.

What makes it fiery? A "secret ingredient" apparently. I couldn't find out what it is, but I'll assume it's capsicum powder, because this drink is pretty spicy. It's like they took a can of Irn Bru, took out all the nice flavour and just replaced it with the hotness of a harsh ginger beer. I suppose you can make out a hint of the traditional Irn Bur in there, but soon after that your taste buds cry and all you can taste are flames.

I jest, somewhat. It's not too hot, but it's certainly enough to not make it a very enjoyable experience. Just stick with the original, fellas. 

My rating: 1/5

3 comments:

  1. สล็อต pg ทาง เข้า slot ทาง เข้า เว็บแตกง่าย สมัครเล่นวันนี้แจกฟรี ยินดีต้อนรับทุนท่านไปสู่จักรวาลที่สุด PG SLOT แสนจะท้าทายที่พร้อมจะพาคุณไปเปิดประตูสู่ความร่ำรวยอย่างมากมาย

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อต pg เว็บ ตรง แตก หนัก 2023 โอกาสที่คุณจะได้ยินถึงโลกน่าตื่นเต้นของเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ก็สูงมาก ในหมวดของผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อตที่ได้รับความนิยมมากมาย สล็อต PG กล่าวได้เลย

    ReplyDelete
  3. การเล่นของค่าย pg slot เว็บ PG เว็บเกมที่มีเกมให้ได้ทดลองเล่นฟรี แล้วก็ยังเป็น PG SLOT รูปแบบใหม่ตอนนี้ของปีแตกง่ายแม้มีทุนน้อยก็เล่นได้

    ReplyDelete