Saturday 25 August 2012

Today's Review: Honey Pops


I remember my childhood days, when I used to see a cartoon bee flying around my TV screen, with the theme tune "Honey Nut Loops, let's loop together". The cereal was awesome too, and it has been a while since I've had any. I must remedy that.

But here we have a new bee on the block. Well, new to me anyway. It's hard to know whether these cereals I find are new or not, they may have been out in some corner of Europe for ages. But yes, here is a (I assume) female honey bee, peddling me some honey flavoured "pops". The closest thing I can compare them to is Golden Nuggets, but with less of the hillbilly, and by that I mean less roughness.

The texture of this cereal is pretty smooth, and the flavour is mellow, and very tasty. It's like a bowl of sunshine, and no, the box art is not pushing me to say that... I thoroughly enjoyed my first bowl, and I look forward to the bowls yet to come. Oh Kellogg's, you rock my cereal world.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment