Friday 14 September 2012

Today's Review: Yorkie Honeycomb

Wow, a limited edition Yorkie, haven't seen one of those before. Yorkies are pretty nice, despite being massively sexist, and the raising and biscuit variety is probably one of my favourite chocolate bars. So I was pretty excited to see this one.

There's not too much to say about it really, it's a Yorkie with honeycomb pieces in it. If you like Yorkies, you'll probably like this. The only problem is that there is far too little honeycomb in it. I get the fact that Yorkies are all about being chunky and chocolatey, but the raisin and biscuit ones managed to be packed full of bits. I could hardly taste the honeycomb in this one, the only way I knew the pieces were there was because it was crunchy in places. 

I can't complain too much, it's still the good old Yorkie chocolate that I love, I just wish they threw a bit more honeycomb into it, then it really could have been something. If you want your chocolate chock full of pieces, look elsewhere, or stick with the raisin and biscuit.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment