Wednesday 17 October 2012

Today's Review: Nik Naks


It'd been a while since I'd tucked into a bag of Nik Naks, but recently I rediscovered them, and I'll have a hard time going back to any other crisps. If you're not aware, Nik Naks are odd things. they're crunchy corn snacks that are completely misshapen, kind of like Chipsticks with several weird growths.  But that's the charm. They're nobbly, bobbly, quite original. Not that they taste anything like Chipsticks.

The flavours are awesome. You\ve got your Rib 'n' Saucy, which do taste quite rib-like, the Nice 'n' Spicy, which are what the name says they are. Then there's the Pickle 'n' Onion, more generic, still nice, but I haven't managed to find a pack of those for a while. But my favourite has to be the Scampi 'n' Lemon, which is the most pungent of the flavours, but my word they taste good. Who'd have thought fish flavoured crisps would be a good idea?

So if you've never tried Nik Naks, you're missing out. The flavours are bold and varied, the shape is unique, they're probably some of my favourite crisps to snack on.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment