Wednesday 28 November 2012

Today's Review: Monster Slippers


Since I was entirely unsatisfied with my slipper purchase a couple of weeks ago, I was ecstatic to find a pair of chunky monster feet slippers in a charity shop for the measly sum of £4. Now my feet are wrapped in these awesome furry wonders, and are a lot warmer than they were with those stupid half slippers I had.

They're not perfect though, I have to admit. Since I now have oversized monster feet, I find myself kicking a lot of things when I'm walking around, because my feet are more than twice the width I'm used to. Sure, it's not painful to bash into things with my furry claws, but it certain;y disrupts my walking a little bit. Also, seeing as the top of the slippers are completely covered in fur, for some reason they have neglected to put any inside. If these babies were fur lined I'd probably never take them off.

Still, they're a nice, warm pair of slippers, the slippers I have been waiting for my entire life. I can get used to the added foot width, because now my real feet are saved from those cold winter nights. Thank you, monster slippers.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment