Friday 2 November 2012

Today's Review: Things That Don't Quite Fit In Your Wallet

You know what I mean. You receive a voucher, or a cinema ticket, something that should by all rights be kept in your wallet for easy access in the near future. But when you go to put it in there, it doesn't fit. It's not credit card sized, or maybe it's even too big to fit snugly in the note pocket, so it always pokes out of the top, and makes your wallet look untidy. My wallet should never look untidy. Even if these evil items are short enough to fit into the note pocket, they're regularly too long, so when I close my wallet up I get tickets with a massive crease down the middle, or a wallet that just refuses to stay in a comfortable shut position.

I don't see what the problem is. I know there are all different kinds of wallets, but the credit card size is universal. Just make everything like that, and we'll all be happy. We can all walk around with our perfectly organised wallets, and the world would be at peace. Probably. But we'll never know, because people keep making stupid things that don't fit in wallets properly, when they damn well should.

My rating: 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment