Sunday 4 November 2012

Today's Review: Water

Ah, water, good old H2O. The whole world is covered in it, we're mostly made of it, without water we would all be thoroughly dead. We drink it, wash ourselves with it, swim in it, travel on it, clean things with it, squirt it at each other, use it to make oatmeal and gravy, the possibilities are endless. Water is just amazingly versatile. There's not a bad thing I can say about it.

Apart from how bland it is, obviously. I know we need it to survive and I shouldn't really complain, but I can rarely stand to drink water by itself. There's just no taste, it's a soulless experience. I want a bit of flavour in my water, is that too much to ask? I know there are easy methods of adding flavour, but if it just came out of the tap tasting slightly like strawberries it would be amazing. 

Also there are massive storms, tidal waves, all those kind of watery things that end up killing people. That's not cool, water. Just because you giveth life doesn't mean you can take it away. But despite all the murder and lack of flavour, water is a pretty cool guy.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment