Friday 4 January 2013

Today's Review: Thai Sweet Chilli Pringles

Pringles are excellent. They're shaped just right to place on your tongue for maximum flavour, and although my big clumsy man hands have problems reaching the latter half, eating Pringles is an enjoyable experience. I normally stick with the salt and vinegar flavour, but recently I decided to take a chance and go with the thai sweet chilli.

I like the thai sweet chilli sensations, they're spicy, but not too spicy, and certainly quite sweet. The Pringles, though, I'm not sure about. They are spicy, yes, but my first thought is that they taste like curry, and not an entire curry, more like just curry sauce. Cheap curry sauce. It's not an entirely nice first bite for me, but as long as I keep eating them the flavour isn't too bad. I certainly still prefer them to the sour cream and chive, but then I really don't like the sour cream and chive.

My rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment