Tuesday 29 January 2013

Today's Review: Yorkie Man Size Buttons


I've always wondered what Yorkie were thinking of their ad campaign that appeals only to men and straight up banishes women. I mean, men don't eat chocolate, they just eat meat. Still, that hasn't stopped them bringing out this big pack of Man Size Buttons. You see, they're like normal chocolate buttons, but man size. No the size of an actual man, but just obnoxiously big, like big obnoxious men.

Yes, they are very big, way bigger than those big buttons Cadbury have churned out. But those are Cadbury chocolate, so they win by default. I may love a Yorkie bar, especially the raisin and biscuit variety, but in button form the chocolate just tastes cheap. So while the buttons are satisfyingly large, they just taste okay. As a man I expected more, but I guess I'll just go back to my meat.

My rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment