Monday 25 February 2013

Today's Review: Losing Tiny Things

I'm sure we've all lost a tiny thing at some point. Styluses, screws, single keys, these are things that can easily be dropped and never found again. It's bad enough losing something sizeable like a TV remote or an entire set of keys, they always seem impossible to find. But once you start getting down to the really small stuff, the number of places it can be hidden increase from boxes and drawers to crevices and gaps. As soon as I drop a tiny thing, I know that it will be nearly impossible for me to find straight away. Tiny things just have a way of getting lost as soon as they're out of your sight, and they're damn good at it. Perhaps one day I'll find a secret hideout that all my tiny things have gathered in, but for now I have to make do with my depleted stores of styluses, tiny toy balls, and who knows what else.

My rating: 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment