Tuesday 26 March 2013

Today's Review: Rockstar Sugar Free Perfect Berry




While shopping today I was disheartened at the appearance of a new lemon flavour Relentless that I couldn't indulge in. Thankfully, there was this interesting little sugar free concoction available to alleviate my pain, and in my favourite flavour, "berry". When one berry isn't enough, just use them all.

This is your usual sugar free affair, it has that distinct diet taste, but still the right amounts of caffeine and taurine and the like to boost your energy a bit. The flavour itself is a little bland due to the lack of sugar, but it's actually quite smooth, and the flavour isn't too bad, and certainly quite berry like. The taste actually stuck with me a while after I drank it, and it wasn't bad at all. If you're after a sugar free energy drink with a bit of flavour, I'd definitely go for this one.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment