Tuesday 9 April 2013

Today's Review: Space Invaders Keyring Torch


I've had this dangling from my keys for a while now, and has made them effectively double in size. But that's okay, because it's shaped like a Space Invader, a proper official Space Invader. Not only that, but it doubles as a torch, so with a swift click you can get some high intensity beams shooting out of this thing's eyes.

The torch element is a great idea, especially when returning home at night and not having a light source to guide your awkward or drunken key fumbling. It's also handy for finding lost things, or whatever else you might use a torch for. So yes, it's a nice keyring. The only problem I could imagine is with its size, but it works out well for me, because it makes my keys easily identifiable by touch alone, meaning I don't lose them in the bottom of my bag. Certainly a wise purchase.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment