Wednesday 3 April 2013

Today's Review: Wrap It Up's Mexican Beef Fajita




On the verge of desperation in London after realising just how carbolicious KFC chicken is, I turned to the establishment next door that I had never visited before, Wrap It Up. Burritos and fajitas abound in this place, in all kinds of wondrous flavours, with all kinds of wondrous toppings. What really caught my eye though was the ability to forgo the bread and simply have the filling in a box, like some kind of disgusting salad. I was willing to cheat on my diet a little, but not too much, so it was perfect for me.

As you can see in the picture, it is indeed like a disgusting salad. But Mexican aficionados and nacho appreciators will know that it looks delicious, and it damn well was. Spicy, juicy ground beef, cheddar, peppers, onions, salsa, sour cream and guacamole, piled into a glorious mess that's all at once hot, sweet, creamy and crunchy. I'll definitely be returning once my diet is over to shove this mound of tastiness into a toasty warm wrap. Heaven.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment