Saturday 22 June 2013

Today's Review: Stabbing Yourself With A Needle

I've managed to stab myself with a needle twice today. It's certainly not a pleasant experience. There I was, minding my own business, wielding a sharp needle in a responsible fashion, when a small slip sent it plunging into my finger. A sharp pain, a spot of blood, all the signs of injury, but after the initial onset there's not much more.

So yes, stabbing yourself with a needle is probably not a wise move, but as far as injuries go it's one of the best you can have. There may be slight bleeding, but it stops almost instantly. There's only a small hole to clot after all. I can't even remember where I stabbed myself. Other small injuries like paper cuts could last for days, still painful. But pin pricks are certainly not pricks. You even have to pin prick yourself for the good of your body if you have diabetes. So while its not great to stab yourself with needles, it's certainly not an awful thing.

My rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment