Tuesday 16 July 2013

Today's Review: Lion Peanut



Everyone loves a Lion bar, especially David Mitchell. The regular chocolate version is a classic, and I remember enjoying the white Lion a while back. But today I found this peanut Lion in the wild. Still as untamed and chocolatey as normal, but now full of peanut goodness.

I couldn't quite make out exactly what this bar consisted of, 'cause the ingredients were all in another language. But there's certainly a good combination of textures running throughout this bar. It's crispy, crunchy and smooth, with some nice bold peanut butter style filling going on between the biscuit in the middle. I love peanut butter chocolate, and this bar was no exception. The flavours blend together wonderfully, and complement, rather than drown out, each other. Certainly a very nice chocolate bar.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment