Friday 20 September 2013

Today's Review: Fanta Red Fruits


My mission to avoid sugary drinks has been somewhat successful so far, but this flavour has been taunting me from the shelves for a while now. One of my favourite fizzy drinks is Fanta Fruit Twist, so to have another flavour that promises even more red fruits (the best kind) was too much to resist.

This Fanta is "berry flavoured", which is enough to sell it to me, but upon closer inspection of the ingredients you can see that this contains apple, blackcurrant and raspberry. Not that apples were considered berries last time I checked (which was just a second ago to make sure), but there you go.

How does it taste? Very good. It's definitely got a lovely bold "red" taste, and for some reason it reminded me a little bit of wine, but, y'know actually nice and refreshing (I don't like wine). Both the blackcurrant and raspberry flavours are pretty noticeable, and they blend together really well. This is certainly a very tasty flavour, another great addition to the Fanta range. I might have to start indulging in the sugary stuff every now and then, it's too good to pass up.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment