Sunday 22 September 2013

Today's Review: Love Hearts Squashies


I've enjoyed the Squashies range in the past, and these Love Hearts Squashies have been in my sights for a while, and I finally picked up a pack at a reasonable £1 today.


As you can see, these are basically as the packet implies, squashy Love Hearts. They come in a variety of different colours, and with the trademark lovey dovey catchphrases etched on top. Each colour has a distinct flavour, and they're all pretty juicy and tasty, with the foam backing adding some really nice texture, almost to emulate the powdery taste of the original. They're not as powdery as the Refreshers and Drumstick Squashies, but I didn't mind really. I love chewy sweets, and these are big, tasty and juicy. I think they're probably my favourite variety of Squashies so far. A different spin on an already great product, that tastes really good.

My rating: 5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment