Tuesday 22 October 2013

Today's Review: Frijj Caramel Latte Milkshake


There's nothing quite like a good milkshake, and Frijj have some consistently great ones on offer. Whether they be simple vanilla and strawberry, to elaborate honeycomb swirl, every flavour is thick, creamy and tasty. I spotted this caramel latte flavour in Tesco earlier, and since I'd never seen it before, I had to give it a go. I love caramel lattes, and I like milkshakes, so what could go wrong?

Well, not much to be honest. This milkshake is certainly delicious. The shake is as thick and creamy as always, and the flavour itself is really well done. It does have that distinct not-quite-coffee taste you find in coffee cakes and the like, which I'm not normally a fan of, but in this shake it seems to blend in really well. The caramel flavour blends in nicely too, I was expecting it to be overwhelming like most toffee milkshakes are, but everything just comes together really well in this bottle, overall creating something much like a thicker iced coffee. This is an interesting flavour choice for Frijj, and they've done a really good job with it.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment