Wednesday 23 October 2013

Today's Review: Strawberry Lucozade


Hot on the heels of Melonade, here is another limited edition Lucozade flavour that I picked up in a local newsagent. This time it's strawberry, as you can probably tell from the funky looking bottle with a green lid. It's coloured like a real strawberry! But does it taste like one?

Well, not really. This drink has that distinctive syrupy Lucozade taste, and while the strawberry flavour certainly isn't as syrupy and disgusting as it is in other drinks, there's just something a bit off. It tastes like strawberry, certainly, but that fake strawberry that's reserved for sweets and the like. Don't get me wrong, it's still a nice drink, but it could have been so much better, and there are indeed much better varieties out there. My heart may always be true to orange, but the Melonade flavour has really won me over out of these two limited editions. If you have a choice between the two, I'd recommend skipping over this one and delving into the green bottle instead.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment