Sunday 26 January 2014

Today's Review: Frijj Cookie Dough Milkshake



I do enjoy a good milkshake. Vanilla, while generally considered bland, is one of my favourite flavours, but I certainly don't mind trying new ones. So I was happy to find this new cookie dough flavoured Frijj milkshake. I like Frijj, I like cookie dough, what could go wrong?

Nothing, as it turns out. This shake is as smooth and creamy as any other Frijj you can pick up, and the flavour is exactly like that of cookie dough. I don't know how they've managed it, but even there are even hints of the sticky, doughy texture in the flavour, despite the shake itself being smooth. It's like a marvel of milkshake engineering, and it may even knock vanilla off my top spot of Frijj flavours. If you see a bottle, give it a go.

My rating: 5/5

1 comment: