Saturday 11 January 2014

Today's Review: Sunkist Bon Bons


I do love a good bon bon, in any flavour. They can be quite expensive to pick up from the traditional sweet shops, but I've managed to find some good offering in pound shops, like the Tango Blue Balls and the Vimto Bon Bons. Strangely, they are both soft drink branded. So why break the habit? Yesterday I picked up Sunkist Bon Bons.

These sweeties come in three different flavours: orange, strawberry and lemon, so it was nice to have a bit of variety compared to the other brands I've tried. Also, it's quite a variety indeed. Each flavour has its own specific strengths. The lemon is nice and tart, the orange is more subdued, yet sweet, and the strawberry is fantastically rich, bold and fruity. I only had one of each flavour, but I could have easily devoured the entire pack. These are some damn tasty bon bons, if you can find some, pick them up over the Tango or Vimto varieties.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment