Saturday 8 March 2014

Today's Review: Cadbury Eclairs Velvets


Cadbury shook up their long untouched Eclairs with some nice new flavours last year, and already they've brought out another variety. If you like Eclairs, but are not too gifted in the dental department, fear not! These new Velvets promise the authentic Eclair experience without the tooth breaking toffee.


See, I just bit right through that bad boy. These are indeed like your normal Eclair, but slightly different. Obviously the biggest difference is that the caramel is a lot softer. Also, they're covered in chocolate, and that's a welcome change for me. It's a nice, slightly crispy shell that melts into the malleable caramel, with the signature chocolate centre to round it all off. I do like the original Eclairs, but they've always been a bit hard for my liking. Velvets solve that problem, providing a tasty, chewy delight. Well worth a go.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment