Sunday 9 March 2014

Today's Review: Cherry Relentless


It's no secret that I'm a big fan of energy drinks. I've reviewed quite a few in the past, and while many flavours have been brought out across brands, I've always found Relentless to have the best selection. I particularly remember being addicted to their red berry flavour for quite a while. Now there is another flavour available, and I couldn't wait to try it when I heard about it. So here we have the new Cherry Relentless. But is it good enough to get me addicted like their previous red offering?

Well, no, but it's still good. It has all the energy giving goodness of any other can of Relentless, but with a very bold cherry flavour. When I say bold, I mean bold, as it is a little bit sickly, but pretty much every cherry flavour product I've tried has been a little intense, so I can't fault it for that. This is certainly a nice new flavour, but it doesn't quite match the berry or lemon ice in my eyes. Certainly better than most flavours that other energy drink brands have churned out though.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment