Monday 24 March 2014

Today's Review: Dr. Moo Quick Milk Banana Straws


I reviewed the chocolate flavour of the Dr. Moo straws last year, and these have become a staple in the household for the kids, along with the strawberry flavour. But recently I've discovered a new variety, in the form of banana. It seems like this is a new addition to the range, but I really don't know enough about the illustrious Dr. Moo company. Either way, it's new to me, so I decided to give it a go, even though I don't really like banana milkshakes. 

I guess that's a good thing, because this straw really didn't make the milk taste of banana. Not that I'm surprised, as I wasn't too impressed with the chocolate flavour either. Sure, there's a hint of banana, but it's not particularly nice, and it's certainly not strong enough to beat the flavour of the actual milk, so what's the point? At least the chocolate one had some flavour, this was just overall disappointing. Even the kids aren't overly fond of the banana, and they'll gladly chug down the chocolate and strawberry. Even if you like banana milk, I wouldn't recommend these straws.

My rating: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment