Monday 14 April 2014

Today's Review: Blogger's Scheduling Feature


I've been on holiday for almost a week now. But really, I haven't, because I'm writing this on the morning of April 8th, and using Blogger's lovely scheduling feature to make sure this review is published on the 14th, the day before I return. So really, I'm like a time traveller, and that's awesome.

You see, when I started writing A Review A Day, I didn't really take into account that I may be going to places in the future that don't have internet access. But Google always had my back, and now I can line up any number of reviews to publish at specific times on specific days, to ensure that I can still publish one review every day. Other sites probably have it, but this is the one I use, so this is the one that I'll sing the praises of. It's a nice little feature, that is probably useful to everyone at some point, but to me it's a lifeline that allows me to keep up my sometimes... inconvenient posting mechanics. So thanks, Google. People may say you're evil, but I appreciate what you do for me.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment