Thursday 1 May 2014

Today's Review: Vimto Insane Grain



Vimto make some pretty good sweets, with quite a lot of variety. I'm always willing to pick up new stuff with the Vimto brand, so I snapped up this Dip Dab style treat as soon as I saw it. This basically contains a Vimto flavoured lollipop, with some "super sour" popping candy to dip it into.

I say "super sour" in quotes, because in reality it's only so so. On top of that, there hardly any in the bag at all, so I didn't exactly get much to work with. It was piping candy, sure, but I would not say it's super sour. As for the Vimto lollipop, that's pretty nice, and has the nice black currant taste that you'd expect from Vimto. Again, you don't get much lollipop to work your way through, so it was a little disappointing. I can't blame it too much for skimping on the portion size as I only paid 25p for it. It's still a nice treat, I just wish there was more inside. Vimto fans should definitely seek this out though.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment