Thursday 29 May 2014

Today's Review: Cadbury Dairy Milk Pretzel & Peanut Butter


I love Dairy Milk, but I also love my chocolate peanut butter treats, be they Kit Kat Chunky or Peanut Butter Cups. I used to have to choose between the two, but now that struggle is no more, thanks to this bar of Dairy Milk that hails from Canada. I picked it up from Cyber Candy for a pretty pricey £3.50, but with a combination of Dairy Milk, peanut butter and pretzels I couldn't pass it up.

I'm gonna say this right off the bat, this bar is amazing. It has the thick, creamy Dairy Milk chocolate that we all know and love, but spread throughout are generous offerings of crunchy pretzel pieces and chips of peanut butter. I was a bit disappointed that the peanut butter was in chip form rather than a layer, but it actually works quite well, allowing the other flavours and textures to come through once in a while, and there wasn't one piece of chocolate that didn't taste distinctly like peanut butter. The pretzels aren't too noticeable in the taste, but I find that they work more to add a lovely crunchy texture, while also accentuating the saltiness of the peanut butter. This is probably the best peanut butter chocolate bar I've ever tasted, it's creamy, sweet, salty, and of course, peanut buttery, all in one. If only Cadbury could release it over here. It would be quite a... Marvellous Creation.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment