Thursday 5 June 2014

Today's Review: Kettle Chips: Jalapeño Chilli Salsa



I've reviewed a couple of limited edition Kettle Chips flavours before, and have very much enjoyed them. So I was pleased to find another flavour that I haven't tried today, in the form of these jalapeño chilli salsa crisps. Would it be a hat trick of awesome flavours? 

You may know that I love my spicy food, but obviously jalapeños aren't the hottest of chillies out there, so I wasn't expecting to singe my tastebuds with these. What I found inside were some Kettle Chips pretty generously coated in flavouring, giving them a lovely dark colour. There's certainly a lot of flavour packed into the bag, and while they're certainly not very spicy, the flavours all work extremely well. The jalapeño gives a lovely mellow spice, a warm tingly feeling that spread across my tongue, while the salsa is certainly noticeable in the form of a great saucy texture. Basically, they taste just like the flavour name implies, and I was surprised by how much I enjoyed them despite their quite subdues spiciness. This flavour is another great effort by Kettle Chips, and I'm certainly looking forward to their next limited edition flavour.

My rating: 5/5


1 comment:

  1. These look like a really nice flavour. Will definitely be giving these a try

    ReplyDelete