Friday 29 August 2014

Today's Review: Curtains

I lauded the effectiveness of windows just the other day, and I stand by my opinion. Windows are inherently awesome, and they allow us to see all kinds of things we might not otherwise see. But what of the times that we don't want to be exposed to the outside world? When we want to enjoy the privacy of our own homes, without people laughing at out exposed genitals (I don't walk around my place naked, but I'm sure some do)? Well, that's where curtains come in.

Curtains cover up your windows. Simple as that. If you want to make sure no one can see what you're up to, you can just draw them across and carry on with your sordid activities. Then when you're finished, you can open them right back up again to let in the glorious sunlight. It's a simple solution to the problem of privacy, and you can really go crazy with curtains too. They come in all colours and sizes, different patterns, pleats, even different ways to tie them back. You can customise your curtains to suit your home, and deploy them whenever is necessary. Curtains are a fantastic addition to any window, but everybody knows that. Curtains are awesome.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment