Sunday 3 August 2014

Today's Review: Orange & Guava Ribena


Ribena are really churning out the flavours now, aren't they? Here's another tropical offering to go along with the flavours they brought out last year, this time in the form of orange and guava. Although I do like guava, this flavour did sound a bit bland to me, but since when has that stopped me? Down the hatch.

I must admit this drink isn't as boring as I thought it would be. It has a lovely orange undertone, with some tropical fruity guava layered on top to give an overall smooth, fruity experience. It may not pack the same pinch as other, more traditional flavours, or indeed as other tropical flavour, but this is sill a nice drink. If you want something fruity that isn't to overwhelming, this is worth a go. I'll probably stick I the bolder flavour though.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment