Friday 8 August 2014

Today's Review: Maoam Sour Stripes


Upon seeing this packet of Sour Stripes, I knew I hadn't tried them before, but I was sure this wasn't the first time I'd seen Sour Maoam. Sure enough, I reviewed the more classic block form a while back. These Stripes are basically the same thing, but obviously in a flatter form. But everyone knows stuff tastes better in different shapes, so how are these?

Well, these Stripes only come in four flavours, compared to the other Sour Maoam's five. At least there were only four in my pack. We have apple, orange, raspberry and cherry. The fruity flavours are as bold and delicious as always, and these certainly retain the awesome sour kick I appreciated so much last time. The difference here is that the surface area is greater, which means that placing one stripe on your tongue gives a tingly sour taste all over. I think the best thing about these is that the sourness doesn't let up as you chew, so you get the sensation the whole way through. These Stripes are fantastic fruity, sour sweets. If you find a bag, pick it up. You'll be glad you did.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment