Saturday 6 September 2014

Today's Review: Haribo Jolly Jungle



This is another bag of animal themed Haribo I picked up alongside the Fizzy Sea Workd. This one sports a variety of jungle creatures, from toucans to monkeys, and they come in the firm of either squishy, foam backed sweets, or harder jelly baby style sweets, much like you'd find in the Kiddies Supermix.

I enjoyed this bag a lot more than the Fizzy Sea World. Despite hating the classic Jelly Baby sweets, I've always loved the Haribo ones for their bold, juicy flavours. The ones in this bag are significantly bigger than the regular Supermix jelly babies, so they were even better. The foam backed jellies adds a bit of variety, and they're a sweet I've always been find of too. So all round, this is a fantastic Haribo variety, and one I'll look out for in the future.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment