Sunday 9 November 2014

Today's Review: Merba Cranberry Cookies


I've tried a few varieties of Merba cookies, and have always been pleased with the results. So imagine my joy when I came across yet another flavour in a Co-Op store (and later in Morrissons at a cheaper price...) These are probably the least adventurous of the ones I've tried, opting for a good old fashioned cranberry and white chocolate filling. But hey, you probably can't go wrong with fruity, chocolatey cookies, right?

The picture on the packaging makes it look like these cookies are absolutely packed with chunks, and you know what? They are. There's about as much filling as there is cookie, meaning every single mouthful is packed with flavour, a smooth, chocolatey, fruity delight that;s actually backed up by crumbly cookie instead of overwhelmed by it. These cranberry cookies have absolutely cemented my belief that Merba are some kind of cookie overlords, existing only to provide us with magnificent cookie experiences. If you're skipping over these ones, thinking they're just like all the other sloppily filled cranberry cookies, think again, these are delicious.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment