Tuesday 30 December 2014

Today's Review: New Socks On Laminate Flooring

Well, Christmas is over, and that means it's time to find places for all the gifts we have piled up. I got some socks this year, and apparently I've reached the ripe old age where I actually appreciate socks as a gift. So today. I put some of those bad boys on.

New socks are nice, but what is not nice is what I encountered walking into my living room. You see, I have laminate flooring there, because I have three small children, and any carpet would be destroyed within months. But that also means that stepping into the room with new socks on is like stepping onto an ice rink. I know I should be prepared for it, but I leave it so long between new pairs of socks that I forget what's going to happen. So every step I'm sliding all over the place, and though I've yet to fall over, it's still pretty annoying. 

Sure, it only lasts for a day or so, but it's a problem I'd rather not deal with. It always catches me off guard and has me sliding around like a fool. I am not a fan.

My rating: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment