Monday 6 April 2015

Today's Review: Kettle Chips Thai Sweet Chilli, Lemongrass & Coriander



I'm always glad to see a seasonal flavour of Kettle Chips on the shelf, especially if it's a spicy one. This bag has a bit of an extra twist though, some lemongrass and coriander thrown in amongst the sweet chilli. They had me at Thai sweet chilli, so down the hatch they went.

In short, I love them. The chilli doesn't quite come to the forefront while eating, but the spice develops pretty quickly, and the heat lingers for a while. The lemongrass is a lovely addition, an aromatic, citrusy punch that adds an extra zing with an undeniable sweetness. It works really well with the chilli to provide a lasting and awesome aftertaste. These chips are satisfyingly crunchy, wonderfully sweet and pack a nice bit of spice. Definitely the best seasonal edition I've had in a while, so pick up a bag while they're still around.

My rating: 5/5

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a delicious flavour. I'll look out for this when I next go food shopping.

    ReplyDelete