Sunday 19 April 2015

Today's Review: Oasis Pineapple Rush


I was surprised to find this new Oasis at my local corner shop earlier, especially since it's a pineapple flavour. It's nice to see Oasis using the more tropical fruits, and this Pineapple Rush variety is a mixture of pineapple and apple juices. 

It's nice to see that unlike a lot of Oasis flavours, there isn't some orange thrown in for good measure, and the result is that this is an entirely new Oasis experience. The pineapple is certainly noticeable, very sweet and it gives a nice tropical edge. I know that just on its own, pineapple juice can get sickly quite quickly, so the apple in this bottle really provides a stable base, a slightly tarter and smoother flavour that complements the pineapple perfectly. This is a well balanced bottle, and provides a nice refreshing drink that pulls off the new flavour very well. This is the best variety of Oasis I've tried in a while, and is certainly one I'll be looking out for over summer.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment