Saturday 11 April 2015

Today's Review: Oddka Twisted Melon Vodka


I enjoyed the strawberry milkshake Oddka so much that I had to go back and try out another flavour. The melon really caught my eye, fruit always makes alcohol taste better. This is basically the same drill, it's vodka with a watermelon flavour.

Well, it does what it says on the bottle. The flavour is very sweet, reminiscent of watermelon flavoured sweets, like a Jolly Rancher, but not quite as bold. It certainly has a lighter impact than the strawberry milkshake flavour, but it still packs a tasty kick, and helps to offset the taste of the vodka itself. The flavour may be a more traditional one to add to vodka than milkshake, but I feel that it could be more rounded, as it does taste a little watered down. Well, vodka'd down. Still, it's certainly pretty nice to drink if you're into your spirits. This is definitely a range I can recommend.

My rating: 4/5

2 comments:

  1. This looks so tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article gives me another approach on the subject. I hope to read more articles from you.
    creating own whisky uk

    ReplyDelete