Sunday 23 August 2015

Today's Review: Galaxy Smooth Dark


The Omani supermarkets I've visited so far haven't had all that much in the way of cultural treats, but they've certainly got a few American goodies and some variations on things that I've never seen before. Case in point, this is one of a few Galaxy bars I picked up that I certainly haven't tried. Galaxy is known for its smooth creaminess, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect from a dark chocolate version. I'm not normally a fan of the bitterness, but I was willing to give it another go with the Galaxy brand on top.

This bar does retain the smoothness of Galaxy milk chocolate, it still manages to be quite velvety and creamy, while also having a distinct bitter, dark chocolate taste. For someone who thinks dark chocolate is average at best, I actually had quite a good time with this bar. The bitterness does stick around for a while after finishing the bar, but while eating it was definitely a nice experience. This certainly doesn't beat the regular Galaxy bar, but it's a nice dark chocolate bar.

My rating: 4/5

1 comment:

  1. Just tried galaxy darker milk got to be the worse dark chocolate ever tasted or its gone off?

    ReplyDelete